Massively powerful MIDI upgrade for Juno-6 and Juno-60
The Juno-66 is an upgrade for Roland Juno-6 and Juno-60 synthesizers. It turns your Juno into a powerful Juno-66 synthesizer with midi and a lot of additional features.
- Midi in- and output. Can output key presses, arpeggiator, Powerarp and chord memory.
- Additional play modes: Polyphonic, Duophonic, Three-Voice, Two Monophonic modes, Chord Memory and Polychord. The Mono- and Duophonic modes feature adjustable fatness
- Portamento for all play modes with adjustable speed and behaviour
- Powerarp: A powerful sequencer that includes breaks and note lengths and can be triggered by the arp clock, trigger, midi clock or midi trigger. Features various direction, transpose and random modes.
- Two additional filter LFOs: A triangular LFO with a frequency of up to 2.2kHz and a S/H style LFO with various clock sources.
- A second ADSR for the filter.
- Detuning. Turns your Juno into an organic analogue synth.
- Alternative tunings: Select from a range of non-equal tempered tunings or upload a custom scale.
- Midi filter, pitch bend, arp and portamento control.
- Settings via an internal configuration menu or external midi controller.
- Extra features accessible using the existing Juno controls
For more information, please visit Tubbutec Ju-66 page at: https://tubbutec.de/juno-66/